Monday, November 26, 2007

Templar Man

Ok, so we have this fabulous patron who insists on giving us 20 minute lectures about government corruption, Dick Cheney (one and the same?), History, who really killed Jesus Christ -you name it- every time he comes to the desk. He's always taking on city hall AND the federal government, and we have no idea how difficult it is to fight the man...who is taking away all of our civil liberties. Today the Templars were introduced to the crazy stew. Somehow in the course of our "conversation" he said "You know my ancestors built this nation - they were Templars. Do you know what the Templars stand for?" And in my best, most unintended, George Bush I responded "Freedom?". (It was more like John Stewart doing George Bush if you've ever heard it). Well, I guess that's not really what they are about, BUT they are are about beards apparently. He has a scraggly long beard and "it's not just a hippy thing"...he's taken a Templar oath to uphold the legacy of his heritage. Really? I love my job.

1 comment:

Jentry said...

Is this a student? Or an old guy that wanders in?